ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY OFTHE EXECUITVE COMMITTEE
The Role and Responsibility of the Executive Committee shall extend to the following:
- 1. To exercise such administrative powers as may be necessary for properly carrying out the objectives of the Association.
- 2. To implement all resolutions and decisions approved by the Association.
- 3. To make recommendations to the Body of Members regarding any amendment of the Articles of Association.
- 4. To approve of applications for new membership to the Association.
- 5. To appoint sub-committees for specific purposes as the Executive Committee shall deem necessary from time to time.
- 6. To meet at least once every month and to discuss matters of interest to the Association and its members.
- 7. To do such other acts and things as are incidental to or necessary for effecting any of the purposes outlined above.